Haha….the kids are loving it!
“Yes….only two pieces..!!!.”
It gets old…. pretty quickly.
So…what are we going to do with all of this?
Here are a few suggestions of things I’ve done and some I am considering…that is if I don’t eat the majority of the candy myself…haha.
- Sort your candy and save it for Christmas baking.
- Consider making a candy donation for the troops.
Operation shoebox has a website where you can send candy donations for their holiday shoeboxes. You can link to it here.
- Send off some candy to your college nieces or nephews.
I know a few who would love to see some of this candy. (No worries…I’m sending it soon.)
- If you know you have a birthday party coming up, save it for goody bags or for decorating the birthday cake.
- Chop up some of these candy bars and use them for toppings in an ice cream sundae bar.
- Consider making an extraordinary dessert for a new mom or new neighbor. (You can click on the images to be directed to the websites)
- This is a great time to work on some Math skills.
Have your preschoolers/Kindergardeners work on their sorting skills. Have them sort by color, then by name.
Here’s to hoping that you are more successful than I have been at avoiding the “nighttime baggy robbery”…..