As I sit here on my couch smelling my turkey cooking, and watching the Macy’s Day parade in my pajamas, I have so much to be thankful for….
- Thank you Lord for another day to love my husband, and share my time with my children. Thank you for my health…..
- Thank you Lord for my husband’s tireless work ethic that keeps our family provided for and allows me to stay home and school my children. Thank you for his humor, his love, and his faithfulness to our marriage and our family.
- Thank you Lord for my parents and the person they formed me to be. Thank you for their sacrificial love and the way they continue to love and support me.
- Thank you Lord for my beautiful mother-in-law who is a true inspiration in her faithfulness and love. She has always made me feel like her daughter.
- Thank you Lord for all my in-laws who are truly my best friends. I couldn’t have imagined the blessings they would hold for me.
- Thank you Lord for the beautiful loveletters you sprinkle into my day to remind me how much you love me.
- Thank you Lord for the amazing priests you have placed in my life to help me grow.
- Thank you Lord for the faith-filled women in my Walking With Purpose bible study group and the way that they call me on to holiness.
- Thank you Lord for the trials and blessings of this year which keep my family ever dependent on you.
- Thank you Lord for my Franciscan University of Steubenville family. Many of those friendships span 20 years, over multiple states and countries. I have prayed with many of you through tough medical crises, the loss of spouses and children, and financial hardships. You have been a constant reminder to me of the power of prayer and the strength of friendships centered in Christ. I will be forever grateful for how FUS changed me.
- Finally, Thank you Lord for you……all of my faithful blog readers who read my thoughts, however inconsistent, and respond with such encouragement and love.
Praying that this Thanksgiving season will have your heart overflowing as you spend some time reflecting on God’s providence in your life. How truly great is our God!