So…I love a great deal when I see one and this week Target has a few good deals on summer clothes and athletic apparel. For a cheaper bargain, print yourself some of their coupons from their website.
Here are some of the coupons that I printed (many of them expire 6/22, which is great!):
- $3 off Women’s shorts purchase of $15 or more
- 50¢ off 7.5-oz. or larger up & up® liquid hand soap
- $5 off $20 or more Liz Lange® for Target® maternity apparel
- 20% off Select Room Essentials™ décor
- $5 off Women’s apparel purchase of $20 or more
- $5 off Select Merona® apparel purchase of $20 or more
- $1 off 4-oz. or larger Coppertone sunscreen
- $3 off With purchase of two Cortizone-10 itch relief items
- $2 off Two 6- or 8-oz. Banana Boat sunscreens
- $5 off $25 or more Men’s Mossimo Supply Co. apparel
So….I shared with you how much I love scoring great deals at Ross in this post. I love being able to go to Ross and Marshall’s and outfit my family for Christmas or Easter or whatever the holiday. I’m a super thrifty person and let’s be honest…I have quite the little crew to outfit!
Last week, I drove 40 minutes to hit the closest Marshall’s to me. I have to admit….I either go and fill my cart with everything I need and some….OR…I just walk out in about 15 minutes. It’s that simple for me. I can tell right away how my shopping experience is going to be.
I’m super excited to share with you how great this experience was.
So….here’s what I scored and what it cost me:
I bought these adorable dress for Miss Missy for $19.99. It was adorable to watch her hold it against herself when she was showing it off to daddy. And….you can’t beat cute sandals for $5.99.
This was for Mini Me…she was so excited when we found her a dress with red (and I was excited that it was for $14.99)!!! And knowing the little lady that she is….she wanted some sandals as well and picked out these for $12.99.
I found this adorable vest for Dirty Dog D for $7.99!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean…insane! It’s exactly what I was looking for for him!!!!!
(I did find this adorable green checkered shirt at the Carter’s store for $12.99 as well) This will easily pair with a cute pair of khahi pants in his closet.
How cute it this piece! It was shouting to be put in my cart…..especially for $9.99!!!!
I can’t wait to fill this with some moss and some of the children’s dyed eggs at Easter!!!
Thanks for checking in!!!! Have a blessed Holy Week!!!